The DTS library web site provides many resources to aid in your research as well as some suggestions for alternative bibliographical software packages.
- DTS Turabian Template (Microsoft Word Template)
- DTS Library Academic Research
- DTS Library Academic Writing
- Alternatives to Endnote
- Google Chrome (PC, Mac)
- Safari (PC, Mac)
- Internet Explorer (PC only)
- Firefox (PC, Mac)
- Opera (PC, Mac)
Converting to PDF
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose "Save as PDF" from the PDF pop-up menu, and then choose a name and location for the PDF file.
- Edit the values in the Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords fields.
- Office 2010 - you can save to PDF by clicking File, then Save As, and then selecting PDF from the drop down list.
- Office 2007 - requires a plugin available here: PDF Converter for Microsoft Office 2007
- Office 2003 or older - you should upgrade to a newer version of Office, but you can also use the following plugins: Primo PDF, DoPDF, or this online converter